martes, 1 de septiembre de 2009

hey hey!

Well I’m going to talk about one of the easier technologies right now; blogging!!! Uuuhuuu!! I started to learn how to do a blog a couple of days ago and I find it really interesting and also easy to do. The first thing that I learned was how to do my account and then how to upload pictures to my own personalized blog. After that, my classmates posted their URL on facebook so I could add them to my blog list which appears somewhere in my profile, that way I can go visit my friends blogs too! I expect that this blog is going to be useful to interact with my classmates and teachers a lot easier and faster! I`m going to be using this blog to post interesting things that I like and to be connected with people attending the American School of Puerto Vallarta!!! That’s about it for right now.

0 comentarios: