jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2009

The fisrt person of my family comes from years, decades, centuries ago. My family come from far far away greece, since decades ago we moved to mexico because we wanted to change our way of life. Mexico is a place where we find peace and love and we absolutely love it. Greece was the city of our past lives, but now all of my generation has come to live to mexico to provide wealth and prosperity to every other family!
Last summer we went to Greece because i didnt see my family in years so we wanted to gather once more together. When i went to Greece every person of my family was so happy and they were asking me how was my life in Mexico, i said to them, "It is the best life anyone could wish for" Those were my words and because of that now all my entire family moved to Mexico. In conlusion every person of my family can say that Mexico is better than Greece because every now and then everybody needs a change!
VIVA MI FAMILIA!

0 comentarios: