martes, 23 de febrero de 2010

VIDEOS

Untitled from markpicketts on Vimeo.


One of the videos that I like the most was Jose Antonio's because it was about Coca Cola, and also because of the fact that it was super original. Although I do think that some of my classmates video's can be improved because there are some that I don't really get what they are about and what are they trying to advertise. But most of them are really cool, specially because they have music and it makes it look like real commercials from TV! Also another commercial which I like was the one about Staples, from Melida, I liked how it ended. On the other hand, I do think that Ariadne's video should be improved by filming more authentic things, not only using pure images from the internet it should be more authentic than that, but overall I liked all the videos that I previously mentioned. Another video that I liked is the one of Eric because it is original, but I do think he should make it a little bit less longer.

Now talking about my video I do think I need to improve mine by adding to it music and make it way cooler than it already is. By watching my classmates videos they gave me great ideas on how to improve my video.

0 comentarios: